Saturday 16 November 2013

Another angel


Goodbye Symphony (sniff), go and make someone an expensive Xmas present
You remember those Airfix kits you never got to round to making up when you where a kid? Well after a certain amount of digging, I found the one I could never bring myself to sully with blobby polystyrene cement streaks and runny paint. Alas more mundane considerations preoccupy me these days, like eating and funding hot water, so it's goodbye to, Symphony, Destiny or maybe even that mysterious Harmony, go and make one of the last minute bidding runs that always manage to rob me of that bargain.

Come to think of it, wasn't Rhapsody, the redhead?

Update:
No bidders oh well, don't mind Rhapsody, with you by my side that tin of spam will seem like ambrosia served amid the scented environs of Mt. Olympus.

No comments:

Post a Comment